If you’re struggling with similar challenges in your business, welcome to Traction Trainer, a certified implementer resource for the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). EOS is a powerful system that combines timeless business principles with a set of simple, practical, real-world tools to help entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses, enabling them to:
- Crystalize their vision and get everyone moving in the same direction.
- Gain traction by building discipline and accountability throughout the organization.
- Build healthy, functional and cohesive leadership and management teams.
If your leadership team is open-minded, growth-oriented and needs help, the next step is to schedule a free 90-minute meeting to learn more about EOS and how it works.
To help you decide if a 90-minute meeting is appropriate, complete our 20-question organizational checkup and see how well you’re performing.
Still unsure? Here’s what other EOS clients are saying about Traction Trainer:
Want to know more about Ian Tonks and his certified EOS implementer practice?
As one of 150+ qualified EOS implementers worldwide, it’s my passion to customize EOS’s proven system to each client’s unique situation and needs.
My journey to EOS began in the late 1990s, when I spent seven years running a 100-person company that provided youth sports programming to a variety of professional sports organizations, including Major League Soccer, the NFL and Jack Nickalus’ Golden Bear International. After getting married in 2006, I traded the grind of 100,000+ flight miles a year for the short commute to a private Bay Area University, where I led several capital fundraising campaigns and saw the institution through its transition to NCAA division 2. In 2009, seeking to break free from academic bureaucracy, I launched a business development practice to pursue my true passion and purpose: helping business leaders plan more strategically, grow more reliably, and maximize the talent in their companies.
My EOS light bulb moment occurred in early 2015, when a friend and mentor recommended I read the book “Traction” by Gino Wickman. Instantly connecting with the simplicity and practicality of its transformative message, I seized the opportunity to fuse two decades of executive and entrepreneurial experience with EOS’s system and toolkit to create Traction Trainer.
About Traction Trainer
The following are 10 things you should know about me as a certified EOS implementer:
- I’m not a consultant. I teach, coach and facilitate. My goal is not to create dependence.
- I purposefully work myself out of a job. My mission is to get you to self-implement EOS after 11 session days over a two-year period.
- I’m not a futurist and don’t claim to have all the answers. I do fervently believe, however, that the answer is always in the room.
- I don’t work on retainer or charge upfront fees. My daily fee is always fully guaranteed, meaning if you don’t feel you received value from me at the end of a working session, you simply don’t pay me.
- I don’t “solve it” for you. I develop your leadership team’s ability to solve its own problems.
- I’m an efficiency fanatic. My obsession is to help you get the maximum result in the least amount of time.
- I like to work with entrepreneurial leadership teams that are open-minded, respectful, appreciative and growth-oriented. I also understand that you’re frustrated and want help. That’s okay because that’s my sweet spot!
- I’m an extension of your team and, as such, I’ve got your back and am always available between sessions to help as needed.
- I implement “EOS pure.” No bits and pieces!
- I “enter the danger.” It’s my job to confront the tough stuff and help you through necessary, difficult conversations to get you where you want to go. Anything less would be a disservice to you.
About Traction Trainer Talks
I deliver 45-minute to three-hour workshop formatted talks in the following EOS-themed topic areas:
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Leadership + Management = Accountability: How to be a Great Boss!
- How to Lead World Class Meetings
Click on the appropriate link to download a PDF summarizing program description, participation value and presenter bio.
More questions? Contact Ian Tonks at 415-801-2661 or ian@TractionTrainer.com.
If our approaches are similar and my capabilities match your needs, let’s schedule a 90-minute meeting to learn more about each other and see if we’re a fit.